£40,000 - £42,000 p/a - Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC | Leadership Experience Essential
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in East Leicester currently requires a Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults living with age related frailties and dementia care needs and offers a homely modern environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position:
* A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day days
* A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £42,000 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pau
* A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant care home, with extensive learning, development and career progression opportunities
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Demonstrate proven leadership experience in a UK nursing home setting
* Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
* Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and an effective leader
* Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
* Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation