Mac IT Support Engineer
Our client is looking for 1st/2nd Line Mac Engineer.The role is to assist the IT Manager to deliver an effective, efficient and robust IT function to support the team. The ideal candidate will provide IT 1st/2nd Line support to all staff in a professional and timely manner. Offering advice and guidance where appropriate and required. This working in a Mac enviorment so having worked in an Mac enviroment is essential.
* Providing fast and effective 1st/2nd Line IT Support, face to face and remote,
* Provide help, training and advice as required.
* Fully document all requests and update solutions and FAQ's via helpdesk tools.
* Keep track and ownership of new starter and leaver requests.
* Setup new starters IT assets and software.
* Worked in a commercial environment supporting Apple end products and services (essential).
* Good knowledge of macOS and iOS Good knowledge of Google services and or Office 365 as well as MDM services
* Mac support certification (desirable).
* Knowledge of G-Suite
* Knowledge of O365
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate confidently and build effective relationships.
* Highly analytical with good problem-solving skills.
* High level of attention to detail in keeping accurate and up to date records at all times.
* Knowledge of printer and AV setups.
* Knowledge/use of IT ticketing and asset management systems.
* Self-motivated and strong team player with drive to continue own development.
* This role has a salary range of £25,000 to £27,000 pa
* 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
* Pension Plan
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Opportunities for continuous development
ACM Resourcing Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ACM Resourcing are a leading Mac IT recruitment company work on various positions in the market please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position