An elite prop trading firm, with a relaxed yet rewarding approach, is looking for exceptional engineers to join their talented FPGA team in London. They are scientific, tech-driven and they invest heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class.
Working with traders and technologists, the FPGA team designs and builds technology to support global trading operations, seeking to increase efficiency of existing strategies and exploit new, previously inaccessible trading opportunities. Many of the projects you will tackle are greenfield; you will be at the bleeding edge of hardware and proprietary design.
It is a mature environment that is transparent, collaborative and offers enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact on the business. The ideal candidate will come from a mathematical background, with strong problem-solving abilities and an eagerness to take on new challenges. Requirements:
Culture / Benefits:
- 2+ years' FPGA experience
- Proficiency with Verilog and source control management
- Experience with automated verification and mathematical/DSP implementation in FPGA
- Comfortable solving new and unfamiliar problems quickly and creatively
- Interest in trading and finance
- Excellent bonus potential and compensation
- Friendly, informal yet highly rewarding work culture
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems with significant impact
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dan Hampton