Mulesoft Engineer - Remote
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mulesoft Software Engineer to join an established cyber security organisation!
You will be building integrations and tools to support a fast-growing cloud service and global transformation programme. The ideal candidate will have experience of working on enhancing and integrating MuleSoft in line with business requirements.
This position will interact with other team members to maintain existing integration/applications and develop new ones. For feature or new systems development, the position will interact with other key internal stakeholders such as Project BA's, Divisional Leads, and Application SME's. In its operational support role, the position will interact Business Systems Support, Master Data, Sales Operations and IT Operations.
* Define and create design solutions of enterprise API level in accordance to business requirements.
* Operate the platforms through CI/CD, automation, monitoring and dashboards.
* Liaising with stakeholder levels within client organisations.
* "Tier 3" operational support for production systems and perform system maintenance
* Ensuring all Governance policies are adhered within client projects.
* Strong experience in building enterprise applications and integrations using Java/Mulesoft
* API development using Mulesoft v4.0+ (Certified).
* Web service development experience with SOAP and XML/JSON, Java understanding
* Microservices architecture experience
* Strong knowledge/hands on experience using 1 of the following technologies (AWS, Azure).
This role can be performed fully remotely. If this is of interest, we would love to hear from you