Joining an employee owned business on an exciting growth profile the new marketing manager will be responsible for driving traffic and sales to their eCommerce websites and traffic and leads to their B2B service brands.
They are looking for a marketing manager who specialises mainly in digital delivery but does not mind occasionally dipping back into traditional activities such as printed media / exhibitions etc. This role will be working across 4 brands and multiple regions and for that reason an agency background may be beneficial.
It's definitely a hands on role, but you will also have a small team to support you with the implementation of your plans. You will have skills across all areas of responsibilities, however you will either be strong on PPC and paid social or strong on outreach, content and communications. They will build another role around your strengths to deliver their strategy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns for our products and services across all brands
- Deliver / oversee marketing and website copy
- Manage / oversee social media and outreach activities
- Manage / oversee PPC and paid social activities
- Plan and oversee website and SEO activities (includes CRO, UX development etc)
- Develop and deliver content marketing strategies in conjunction with website / SEO specialist.
- Develop and deliver website development strategies in conjunction with website / SEO specialist
- Deliver regular reporting to management.
- Experience in managing people is essential.
They are looking for someone with 7+ years of solid marketing experience with at least 1 year at Manager level. You will be a self starter with new ideas to bring. You will not be phased with juggling multiple activities across different brands. Preferred experience with Magento and / or Wordpress.
This is a full time and permanent role with a salary offered of c£32 - 37k+ company related profit bonus scheme (c £3-4k yearly if targets reached). This position is based at their offices in Long Hanborough, near Witney (on the train line from Oxford.) Whilst Covid-19 restrictions apply they may require you to work from home.