I am currently partnering with one of my key clients on an exclusive basis to recruit a Business Analyst. This organisation is a market leader within their sector and currently is going through a period of remarkable growth.This opportunity offers remote working options however travel would be required to head offices in Manchester as business requires.
As a Business Analyst, you'll work as part of an Agile Scrum Team, having responsibility for understanding user needs, working closely with clients, translating problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria. You'll be highly customer-focused and responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships, supporting your scrum teams to achieve team goals.
This is a great opportunity to join a team that is starting out on its agile journey and to make a difference to a business that is focused on growth and product development. Understanding and improvements of the 'real' process and system problems to optimise the business is key - this role can make a huge difference to the success of the group.
The role will be accountable for;
- Supporting the businesses in delivering their growth agenda
- Working with stakeholders and business users to elicit, capture, analyse, refine, communicate and document their requirements as Epics and User Stories; with the ability to define the MVP
- Assisting in sprint planning and storying pointing/sizing to agree a sprint plan based on business priority and development/testing capacity
- Attending daily stand-ups with the team to address any impediments
- As - is analysis, developing a robust understanding of the existing business situation, including problems and opportunities
- To - be analysis including conceptual models and detailed process models where appropriate
- Gap- analysis exploring the differences between the current and desired situations; identifying opportunities for business change
- Ensure impact of business decisions is reviewed / carry out impact analysis where necessary
- Create, document and facilitate RFI's and RFP's
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors where there is a need/decision to implement a COTS solution vs in-house development
- Take responsibility on tracking requirements through to business acceptance
- Liaise with the business to organise support for the transition of solutions to go live
- Where necessary, conduct analysis that will support the Service Desk team
- Working with business teams to re-engineer and optimise business processes and ensuring the systems support the process (Using tools such as Visio)
- Acting as a product owner as needed and supporting the transition of IT & Change towards agile working.
- Representing the IT team in communication with customers about the project delivery
- Supporting architects, designers and developers in the definition of technical solutions
- Defining Customer Journeys (using tools such as Balsamiq) and contributing to the production of wireframes and prototypes
- Validating that the functional and non-functional requirements are appropriately implemented within the solution
- Estimating timescales, resources and planning to successfully deliver a project.
- Contributing to the creation of best practices through the identification of reusable project assets