Conveyancing Assistant - St Albans
How would you like to be part of a forward thinking legal practice?
This well-established firm are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Case Handler to work closely with their Conveyancing team
The role involves:
• Legal research, drafting correspondence, preparing planning applications and appeal documents
• Maintaining case-load, document management, administration and accounting
• Dealing with Land Registry documents
• Ordering searches
• Stamp Duty Returns and applications
• General administration as required
• Experience within conveyancing
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
• Fast keyboard skills - 50 wpm minimum
If this sounds like you and you are a natural problem solver with a flexible attitude, we want to hear from you. Apply today!