Adult Speech & Language Therapist
Are you an experienced band 6 or 7 Speech & Language with post graduate experience working in a community setting? Your World Healthcare has a fantastic contract opportunity for you in Nottingham.Description:
You will be joining an experienced and highly motivated team in Nottingham. Pay rate ranging between 26 - 30 per hour depending on experience.
The SLT we are looking for will previously have worked with patients in the community setting and have dysphagia experience.
They will be encouraging, supportive and understanding to the varied patient needs they may encounter. The right candidate must also have exceptional communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with patients.Requirements
- A HCPC approved degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- Right to Work in the UK
- Valid HCPC registration
- Independently dysphagia competent
- Have your own car (Outside London) /comfortable with using public transport (Inside London)
Our market-leading benefits package includes:
About Your World
- Daily PAYE Payroll
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training & Support
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our team of Speech and Language Therapy Consultants has a reputation for placing high quality speech therapists into Locum SLT jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!