Senior Operations Engineer
One of NonStop's clients, a reputable authority within the Public Sector, is looking to hire a Senior Operations Engineer for 3 months.
The role will be remote, however some travel will be involved once the offices will reopen. Requirements:
What's in it for you ?
- Experience designing and implementing secure and scalable cloud platforms
- Hands-on experience designing DevOps engineering tooling
- Experience with Python, Ansible, Groovy, Bash and/or Powershell
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which may come with more responsibility and a higher rate.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Public Sector opportunities throughout the country, please ring (ext 8116) and ask for Ioana Ifrim. Alternatively you can email me on with an updated word version of your CV.