- £Multi-Billion Organisation renowned for product quality
- Exciting marketingposition with a market leader
- Important cross functional role
This international manufacturer is the market leader across various medical disciplines and have a superb reputation in the market. Full product and market training will be given. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good track record in marketing to work for a market leading blue-chip company and develop and deliver innovative lead generation campaigns.The Role
: You will be working closely with Marketing and Commercial teams and the Digital Marketing and Marketing Services Team. Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying the target audiences and building segments on Eloqua.
- Understanding the context for promotion campaigns within the overall marketing strategy and the customer journey
- Using briefing documents for each campaign to record the campaign objectives and KPIs.
- Creating master campaigns by leveraging scalable email templates and support campaigns localisation.
- Managing a busy schedule of campaigns.
- Managing lead routing process from Eloqua to Salesforce.com, including lead capture, lead nurturing, lead conversion, and lead queuing.
- Designing and manages additional digital marketing tactics (i.e. paid advertising, Social Media) to support marketing automation campaigns for lead generation.
- Supporting the growth, clean-up, and segmentation of the contact databases to maximize campaign performance
- Creating knowledge base with identification of best practices, business cases and ensures these are shared with internal stakeholders.
- Supporting training related to automated demand generation and lead management.
- Analysing and optimizes campaigns using A/B testing to optimize performance.
- Supporting marketing automation campaign performance dashboard.
As one of the largest medical device companies in the world, this organisation manufacturers a large range of specialist devices and equipment across a variety of medical therapy areas. This role is a result of re-organising the meet the needs of customers and adapting to the market.For this Marketing Automation Specialist, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
Benefits of this Marketing Automation Specialist role:
- Business degree, Marketing degree or a related field
- Expert in Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform and CRM: Salesforce.com
- Strong experience in marketing automation campaign definition and deployment.
- Experience in project/program management.
- Experience with digital analytics.
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing.
- Ability to understand strategic positioning and put it in practice in the creative part of the job.
- Strong experience with campaign localization process and deployment.
- Sales & Marketing experience in medical device or Healthcare industry is an advantage.
- Fluent in English language.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (+MS office programs).
- Experience with GDPR.
- £40k-£50k basic salary
- Lunch allowance - £800 per year
- Year End Drinks
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assist Programme
- Healthcare + Travel Cover
- Generous Pension
- Life Cover
- Participation in Head Office Annual bonus scheme
- Gym concessions
- 30 days holiday!!
: The role can be based either in Watford or in Galway.
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our Marketing division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.