Dealer Maker/Broker Sales Location: Sevenoaks, KentIndustry: Motor FinanceSalary: £25-27,000 per annum
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Deal Maker/Broker Sales to join our client,
a fast-growing consumer lending business based in Sevenoaks, Kent. They are a market leader in their sector and have been ranked in the Financial Times FT1000 Europe's Fastest Growing Companies for 2019. The role is a potential a good fit for someone who has experience of collections in a Financial Services environment, a finanical brokerage background, or a business managment background from an automotive dealership.
This is a great opportunity to gain office experience in an innovative & evolving Fintech where there is scope to develop and progress your career in the financial services sector.Key responsibilities:
- Predominantly handling inbound and outbound phone calls from dealers and customers. No cold calling is required.
- Treating customers fairly by offering them the best options to assist with their financial situations.
- Taking ownership and overcoming objections by presenting positive solutions through integrity, negotiation, and collaboration.
- Being self-motivated, whilst working as a team to successfully achieve set targets and team service levels.
- Able to quickly and effectively multi-task, always maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Working alongside our lending partners to deliver a great customer experience
- Adaptable, reliable, collaborative, resilient with a pragmatic approach to business needs.
- Active listener who is open-minded and able to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrates initiative whilst still adhering to regulatory policies and procedures.
- Proven history of successfully working within a target driven environment whilst remaining customer centric.
- Motor dealership, or finance broker career background would be an advantage.
Our client offers an attractive reward package which includes:
- 37.5 hours per week - rotating shifts
- Rota shift work based on 8-8 weekdays, 9-6 Saturdays & 9-5 Sundays
- A day in lieu will be given for working weekends & Bank Holidays
- Continuous support, training and development and effective career progression
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays & an additional day off for your Birthday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Pension employer contribution of 5%
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social events Inc. Summer BBQ, Winter Christmas Party and Friday Feast
- High street discount voucher via platform