Leadership Primary Teacher - Scarborough - Long term position
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to recruit someone who can give leadership, on an interim basis, extra capacity with behaviour and SEND for the last part of the summer term and the first part of the autumn term. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Primary Teacher to take on a Leadership role at a larger than average primary school based in Scarborough. This is an exciting opportunity that would suit an energetic and forward-thinking qualified teacher who is inspired by the prospect of raising attainment whilst creating the highest standards of learning experiences for the community.
The school is currently inadequate and has been on a rapid improvement journey. The School has children from Nursery to Y6 with 224 currently on role within an area of high level of deprivation. What you will require:
What we offer:
- The successful candidate will hold QTS and will have a proven record of good or outstanding teaching practice. They will have a broad experience in planning, delivery and classroom management with a dedication to ensuring the best outcomes for individuals.
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong desire to work inclusively within an emotionally literate environment supporting children who have experienced adverse childhood experiences.
- Experience or willingness to deliver subjects
- Proven experience of planning and delivering a creative and academically engaging curriculum which meets the needs of individual pupils whilst maintaining high standards of education throughout the school.
- The desire to be engaged in all aspects of school life from academic to pastoral.
- The ability to teach and work with pupils presenting with a wide range of emotional and attachment based needs.
- Ambition to progress professionally within a nationally expanding child focused service.
- The passion for making a difference to the education and lives of young people within the school and in building positive and supportive relationships.
- Emotional resilience and be motivated by challenge.
- The ability to be reflective, dynamic and creative in their practice and be willing to work within the schools values and ethos.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus - up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
We are offering an online registration, which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once the schools do re-open
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.