Network Consultant - CCNP / Juniper Certified - REMOTE / WFHUp to £65,000 per year + Car allowance + attractive benefits packageManaged Service Provider - Multi-vendor partnered - SME
Due to recent success in new business, we are now looking for a Presales and Design focused Network Consultant
to join an exceptionally talented team of Networking specialists - this is a REMOTE role.
This role as Network Consultant
has a focus on advanced Networking from a Presales and Post-sales perspective, allowing you to demonstrate your passion across the Juniper and Cisco based product line.
Key responsibilities as the Network Consultant
- Take lead of Technical SME Presales engagements with the customer (C-level), whilst supporting the Sales team
- Project documentation work (Proposals, Statement of Works, Bills of Materials, Proof of Concepts, Test Plans, Handover documentation)
- Implementation of Low Level Designs / LLD
- Design solutions based on customer requirments around Juniper and Cisco product lines (High / Low Level Designs)
- Support handover to delivery team (Network Engineers)
Requirements for this Network Consultant
- Certifications required: Cisco CCIE or CCNP Enterprise / CCNP Data Centre (DS) / JNCIP-SP / JNCIP-ENT (other Juniper certifications considered)
- Experienced in working with Networking and Security technologies across Juniper and/or Cisco
- Able to comfortably produce High / Low Level Designs and Documentation work required at Presales / Post-sales stage and Implement Low Level Designs (LLD)
- Additional Technical experience (hands-on) with Palo Alto, Checkpoint, ISE, ACI, Nexus, Routing & Switching
- Proficient in Networking protocols - BGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP etc
- Able to present / engage with customers at C-level - technical and non-technical audiences
- From a Network Engineering / hands-on Networking background
Sounds of interest? If so, please send your CV to apply for this exciting Network opportunity or please apply via the link below.