School Office Manager Needed
Hays Education are working exclusively with a small 1 form entry primary school in Wetherby, who are looking to recruit and office manager on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a full time role 8am - 4pm, you will be part of a team of 15 teachers and teaching assistant within the school.
The Office Manager is responsible for maintaining the school's Finance Management Systems as required which will include raising of Purchase Orders, invoice payments and account reconciliation. Ensuring that the financial transactions in the school are carried out in an appropriate manner and that the financial standard regulations of the school are observed. The role may also involve taking on tasks from HR when required, payroll and management of the office staff. This can be a varied role with every school having differently requirements as set by the Head Teacher.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have experience of working within a school with experience of SMS and BCS systems and understand the school's financial systems either in a business manager role or finance.
- What you'll get in return
- Working for Hays, you can enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive hourly or daily pay rates
- £250 reward every time you recommend a candidate who works 20 days
- Access to Professional Development Training
- Compulsory Online Safeguarding Training
- Accrued Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role of School Business Manager click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.