Solutions Architect (remote), required for my client, an international supplier of services to the public sector / government.
- Company Car
- Remote Working
- Generous pension/healthcare
Engaging with senior managers / customers and shape / influence the organisation's solution you'll provide expertise in business and technical domains. Operating at a senior customer and supplier level, you'll be responsible for end-to-end solution & service design and delivery, including risk assessment and negotiation on issues such as cost, quality and timescales. You'll ensure blueprints, roadmaps and solution proposals are consistent, accurate, and commercially viable and have passed through the relevant governance and approval boards before being submitted to customers. As Solution Architect you'll take ownership of the overall solution to meet the client's needs this includes:
- Ensuring standard approach is used and reference library for Bid/projects is maintained
- Providing consultancy style advice and guidance to the business on ICT solutions and services
- Architecting an economical and effective solution which can be delivered within the client's budget
- Understanding the overall business strategy and high-level business case to ensure the solution meets the requirements and the identified business benefits can be realised
- Working collaboratively with the client to agree and achieve a solution which meets the critical success factors
- Effective and innovative use of partners, industry best practice and internal skills and delivery capabilities
We are looking for a talented Solutions Architect with knowledge and expertise in the development and deployment of medium to large-scaled local government solutions. You should have experience leading and supporting the translation of business requirements into technical system design and architecture.
This role would suit candidates who have experience with Applications and Application integration. Experience and ability to use service improvement techniques such as BPR, LEAN and root cause analysis is essential as is experience of working with Architecture Frameworks and Tools (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, BCS Enterprise & Solutions Architecture).
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.