Network Architect - Cisco CCIESouth West England office + WFH flexibility Salary up to £75,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus Scheme + Vendor trainingWe are ACTIVELY recruiting for a Network Architect to join a small to medium sized IT managed services company
, specialising in Cisco based Networking solutions. This is a crucial position that requires the CCIE certification
as you will be supporting the "Presales" function of the team across complex Enterprise solutions.
As the Network Architect,
you will engage with customers as the "technical SME", providing technical support to the Sales team, demonstrating your technical knowledge and strategic mindset of Network Solutioning around Cisco vendor. THE Network Architect ROLE:
You will support Presales / Sales as the Technical SME, create High Level Designs (HLD) and Low Level Designs (LLD) and produce relevant documentation, take your Low Level Designs (LLD) through to Implementation stage, and finally hand this over over to the Delivery team.
Key requirements for this Network Architect
- MUST BE Cisco CCIE certified / Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert certified (Routing & Switching or Security or Data Centre or Service Provider or Enterprise Wireless or Enterprise Infrastructure or Collaboration)
- Able to engage with customers in a Presales Architect capacity
- Strong Network designs and documentation experience
- Hands-on Network Engineering background
- Knowledge / experience around Firewalls, Network Protocols (BGP, OSPF, MPLS, EIGRP etc.), Palo Alto, Fortinet
- Able to commute around the South West quarter of England
This Network Architect
role pays up to £75,000 + car allowance + attractive bonus scheme (up to 20%)
+ further Vendor training and progression opportunities.
To apply, send your CV to Lakh or hit apply / submit below for immediate applications.