Ref:20655Your New Job Title: Product Manager (Financial Service)The Skills You'll Need:
A UK top university graduate, highly skilled product/project manager with the business knowledge and technical expertise to implement strategies, evaluate processes manage the developers, negotiate with vendors and build upon an infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our clients. The candidate should have material knowledge on cryptos or prove to be a fast learner and strong interest on it. In this role, you will work with complex systems, designing, developing, and integrating them at every stage of the life cycle. This exciting new role will suit someone who has some relevant experience, someone who is reliable in delivering mission critical solutions with the goals of accessibility, optimising and security preferably but not necessarily in the financial services industry, with a passion to learn and a keen eye for detail.Your New Salary: Competitive depending on experienceLocation: Central LondonWho You'll Be Working for: a well established financial service providerWhat You'll be Doing Each Day:
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Design, develop, implement, and test technical solutions based on business requirements, mostly crypto and payment related features.
- Identify potential issues and integrate possible solutions.
- Serve as the team's technical subject matter expert and technical escalation resource.
- Identify and assist in developing enhancement opportunities through innovation and automation.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful results.
- Engage with management regularly, reporting on project status, activity, and achievements.
- Communicate with clients and investors to identify what they want a system to accomplish.
- Schedule new product features and implement together with the development team by providing requirements and monitor progress.
- Maintain documentation.
Job status: PermanentStart date: ASAPWorking hours: 9 to 5
- Bachelor's degree in technology or computer science
- Relevant experience in a technical role
- Good understanding of DeFi and data analytics in general
- Prior experience in project management, from scoping to delivery
- Ideally with product management experience can convert high level business requirements into technical tasks.
- Being open minded and keen to learn new knowledge.
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.