Job Title: Business Operations Engineer
Salary: £25-28k basic with OTE
A renowned name in Management Systems, our client is an innovative enterprise that deals with tracking software and advanced business solutions. They're looking for ambitious Operations Engineers to implement and maintain systems, ensure the continued smooth running of all operations and make sure that all services are readily available.
Business Operations Engineer Package:
- A competitive basic salary of between £25-28k, dependent on experience
- Excellent continuous training and support
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices
Business Operations Engineer Role:
- Obtain responsibility for the execution and internal support of all local-back office systems
- Liaise regularly with internal stakeholders and key decision makers to ensure the smooth running of the entire enterprise and its
- Ensure that all software is used to support IoT and to enable business decisions to be made with consistency and at speed
- Make sure that systems are configured and maintained correctly, to ensure a ready stream of purchases and supplies
- Troubleshoot any issues that internal teams have, making sure that issues are dealt with promptly and directly
Business Operations Engineer Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Analytically minded with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Adaptable, with a creative approach
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.