Embedded Software Engineer - Principal & Senior
permanent roles available
Advantage Resourcing is delighted to be supporting one of the world's foremost engineering services companies. Operating across 15 countries and employing more than 12,000 personnel they provide product engineering and lifecycle services to a range of high-tech industries including Aerospace & Defence, Transportation (Auto and Rail), Power and Industrial, Oil & Gas and Medical Devices.
Our client has a growing Electronics, Systems and Software engineering capability in the UK supporting customers in the Aerospace & Defence industry. We are looking for Embedded Software Engineers to support the growth of this team.
* Create highly quality and robust designs and code
* Document and record your work products
* Configuration management and providing plans and progress reports
* A strong background in object-oriented C++ programming.
* A science-based Honours degree (eg Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Electronic Engineering)
* Experience developing software in industry, or experience of a research and development organisation
* Confident in Object Oriented Design and UML (Unified Modelling Language)
* Experience of developing software for a real-time embedded environment
* Experience with real time operating systems required such as VxWorks
* Familiarity with Model Driven Engineering
* Experience in some of: Rhapsody, MatLab/Simulink or DOORS
* Any exposure to Agile and Scrum techniques and JIRA, BitBucket, Git is desirable but not essential
All roles and have both permanent and contract opportunities. Salary and benefits/ hourly rates are very competitive and amongst the best in the industry.
For more information please apply and contact Advantage Resourcing quoting reference: 835393
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.