Position: Principal Engineer
Salary: £90,000 to £120,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you're capable of, you'll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate Company that manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world. Due to sustained continued expansion
they now require a Principal Engineer to provide technical leadership to deliver high quality software solutions across areas as diverse as design of cloud infrastructure for running smart condition monitoring algorithms, through to design of electronics for service-support products, or debugging and analysis of complex electromechanical systems.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the technology strategy for Product Support - selecting the right technologies and developing the long-term roadmap for the 'service products'
- Guiding the development of smart condition monitoring algorithms that will analyse vast volumes of telemetry produced and ensure that they spot any potential problems before they impact our customers
- Technical review and sign off for all software and hardware development within Product Support
- Technical mentoring of software and hardware engineers within Product Support
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- Degree in STEM subject Physics / Computer Science etc... or very similar
- An experienced product developer with a deep understanding of Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Life Science or Aerospace, or other similarly complex product development
- Skilled across software, electronics and mechanics, and expert in at least one of these areas
- Experienced in one or more of the following: Python / C / Signal processing / Cloud software architecture
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £90,000 to £120,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees. Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?