Are you a Product Marketing Manager with partnership experience or a Partner Marketing Manager looking for the next step in their career? Come and join one of London's brightest SaaS scale-ups.
2021 is an exciting year for Mention Me as we ramp up our technology and agency partnership efforts. We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help us do it.
In this role, you'll develop the positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation of our partnerships with market-leading solutions in the martech ecosystem. You'll drive go-to-market activities, help deliver a great customer experience and enable other teams.
You'll work closely with our growing Partnerships team and your counterpart at our partners to drive key initiatives. You'll also get to collaborate with Mention Me's brilliant team of product managers, engineers, designers, client success managers, sales directors and marketers across a wide range of projects.
So, if you're passionate about understanding customer needs and developing great communication strategies to serve them, this could be the role for you.
This position is based in London, although we're fully remote at the moment. We'll re-introduce a mix of home and office-based working when we can.Responsibilities
- Champion Mention Me's partnerships, internally and externally
- Create clear, compelling and differentiating joint value propositions and messaging with our key partners
- Write engaging copy, telling the product stories to showcase Mention Me and each of its partners
- Develop an understanding of target customers/markets (needs and benefits of partnerships), product roadmap, market trends and competitive forces
- Develop partnership/feature launches GTM strategies and execute the plan, working closely with the Head of Partnerships, the Product Manager for integrations and project managing the process across cross-functional teams
- Implement partner programmes that support our Partnerships team and contribute towards ambitious goals for the partner channel
- Work closely with each partner on the GTM strategy and plan to optimise co-marketing initiatives
- Develop and own our monthly partner newsletters
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager - Mention Me Platform to provide a great customer experience across both platform and partnerships
- Collaborate with sales and client success to understand ongoing enablement needs (training, material) to support customer acquisition and retention
- Create content and all enablement material/tools, working closely with the wider marketing team to execute webinars, PR, blogs and social media
- Develop insights into clients' usage of products and features, untapped opportunities and buyer/user personas
- Work closely with the product, client success and partnership teams to drive product adoption, usage and client advocacy
- Support the Partner Development Manager to recruit agencies
You should apply for this role if you have the following experience
- 2-3 years in SaaS (ideally Martech) as partner marketing manager or as a product marketing manager working with partners (ideally both technology and agency partners), with a demonstrable track record
- Developing B2B customer value propositions and GTM strategies
- Developing joint value propositions and strategic co-marketing content
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams partnership, product, engineering, design, sales, client success and marketing teams
- Customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
As well as
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or related field
- The ability to tell clear and compelling marketing stories
- Proficiency in Marketing automation and/or other CRM/automation tools (we use Hubspot and Salesforce)
- A focus on always putting the customer first, looking to uncover how to strategically position new features and products, and validating your assumptions against real customer feedback and data
We're also looking for these personal skills
- A roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to make things happen
- A well-organised multi-tasker and project manager, able to prioritise workload
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally
- Results driven/commercially orientated
- Happy to contribute to keep developing the fun, caring and friendly Mention Me culture!
It's even better if you have
- Experience working with Intercom and Appcues
- Experience of Confluence
Here's why you should join us
We're big on culture and strive to make Mention Me a great place to work. Here are just some of the reasons to join us.
The serious stuff
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an additional day for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
The fun stuff
Who We Are
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, including the monthly Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero and termly Founders' Award for Awesomeness. Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. We encourage everyone to take a lunch break, promote wellbeing with yoga classes, and are happy to discuss flexible working
- An amazing (although sadly currently closed) office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events. So far this year, we've had remote chocolate-tasting, pottery-making and poker nights, to name a few
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass
Mention Me is a referral marketing platform that fuels business growth. Our world-class programmes have delivered more than 3 million referrals totalling £750M+ in revenue, and increased customer lifetime value for 400+ brands around the globe.
Founded as a bootstrapped two-man company in 2013, we now employ more than 70 specialists and work with brands like Farfetch, Ocado Zoom and Nutmeg. Our work has been celebrated by awards including Showcase Startup at Retail Week's Buzz conference, Best Tech Startup at Drapers Digital Festival, and a Bronze Stevie for Customer Service Team of the Year.
In 2018, we raised $7 million in funding from Eight Roads Ventures to fuel our next phase of growth. Despite the challenges of this year, our strong foundations and sharp focus have meant we've continued to expand our business and achieve record results.Diversity, equality and inclusion
At Mention Me, we're striving to create a diverse workplace where everyone feels included and respected. We welcome all applications, particularly from those in underrepresented demographics. If you'd like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, please get in touch.