The most exciting parts.
• Make a big impact on the world's largest industry. Logistics is 13% of GDP and forms the backbone of many businesses yet it's 10-15 years behind in terms of digitisation. This causes huge amounts of waste, inefficiency, the loss and delay of critical often life-saving goods in transit.
• We're backed by two of the UK's best VCs. We're backed by Crane Ventures and LocalGlobe, raising £2.6m in 2019
• We've tripled our revenue over covid. Covid definitely had an impact on our ability to sell but despite this, we've still managed very healthy revenue growth over this period.
• We're 20 and planning to grow to 60 in the next year. Our growth and product
have put us in on an enviable growth trajectory so it's an exciting time to join us whilst the foundations of the company are being built.
• A constant stream of new problems to solve. The pace at which 7bridges is growing brings new technical and business problems each day. There's a very large and exciting opportunity ahead for us that requires us all to wear multiple hats, collaborate across teams and keeps every day exciting.
• Work on a unique product with AI at its core. We are bringing large scale
optimisation through AI and AI simulation software to logistics and offering the power of such technology to companies of any scale. This is the cornerstone of unlocking waste reduction and performance improvement in this sector.
About this role
London / Remote (UTC+1 / London to UTC+3)
You'll join our growing Product Delivery team, working with some of our largest clients to plan and manage their 7bridges integration and onboarding. As one of their first touchpoints at 7bridges you'll be a driving force behind setting customers up for long-term success by delivering a first-class onboarding experience.
You'll work closely with our new customers to ensure they have a first-class experience connecting with 7bridges's API and supporting users across key business functions to get onboarded onto the platform. You'll champion customer requirements internally, partnering with our Product Managers to drive our product roadmaps according to market and customer
7bridges is growing fast. That means everyone who joins us today needs to be ready for serious personal and professional growth and a fun ride!
What you'll do
• Be obsessed with providing the best customer experience. You're eager to roll up your sleeves to ensure customers are successful in integrating and rolling out 7bridges.
• Deliver and contribute to Success Plans for new customers.
• Become an expert in 7bridges' logistics platform and its modules and how customers should implement them effectively.
• Provide technical guidance to customers through your knowledge of how our API and platform can be used.
• Work closely with Sales, Support, and Product Management colleagues to represent the "voice of the customer" within 7bridges.
• Be a trusted advisor to our customers, supporting them as they take their first steps with 7bridges.
• Develop a deep understanding of customer requirements and use-cases.
• Be part of a fast-growing team - you'll directly impact the growth of the Product Delivery function within 7bridges.
What we look for
• 2-4 years experience in Professional Services, Customer Success, Technical
Account Management or similar
• Self-starter; ability to operate independently and remotely with customers and colleagues
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
• A mix of Business and Technical Consulting experience, particularly an ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• An understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns and experience wrangling data with SQL and excel
• To be in a timezone between UTC+1 and UTC+3
Competitive salary & meaningful options package
Remote-first processes (or an office if you're in London)
Personal growth fund
New equipment and budget to build your own workspace (MacBook Pro or
equivalent, monitors, software etc.)
⛰️ Team offsites every 4 months
Unlimited holiday (min 5.6 weeks)
Team activities (virtual lunches, Livestream yoga, etc)
Monthly health stipend (£60 a month contributed to health-related spend)
How to apply:
• Answer the following questions:
○ Why do you want to join 7bridges?
○ What's the most interesting project you've worked on recently?