Infrastructure/Utilities Commercial AnalystPermanent London
We are recruiting for a Commercial Analyst to join a large consulting engineers organisation we are currently working with. This role is based in London supporting clients realise benefits from the investments they make in infrastructure serving new developments, campuses and urban quarters.Commercial Analyst duties and responsibilities:
Commercial Analyst requirements:
- Liaising with clients and Utility companies to determine site requirements and system availability
- Determining and agreeing best approach to ensure client requirements are met
- Benchmarking costs and terms for client and customer understanding
- Producing clear and concise reports. Awareness of client drivers and balance of technical, written and graphical content.
- Making verbal presentations to clients / stakeholders of the work undertaken
- Supporting the Energy leadership in client and stakeholder relationships.
- Degree level, or equivalent, in either and Engineering or Commercial/Financial discipline.
- Ideally both commercial and technical utility experience with some experience of working as a consultant. but training can be provided
- An ability to determine initial customer requirements and ensure this is used effectively to determine the best outcome for a development
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of utility infrastructure and delivering projects / deals in the energy, utilities or infrastructure sectors
- Understanding of the regulation of utilities in the UK and other jurisdictions and an ability to think outside the box when working in non-liberalised market structures
- Understanding of the market and supply chain for utility infrastructure including power/smart grid, water, wastewater, district energy, comms and drainage in the UK and other jurisdictions
- Strong numerical analysis and modelling skills
- Knowledge and experience of customer care, metering and billing services
- Ability to communicate technical subjects to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with demonstrable ability to work to tight deadlines, managing time across multiple projects, including project and programme management skills
If you are a Commercial Analyst with experience in Construction and in particular Utilities Infrastructure, open to new opportunities or curious to find out more, please apply now.