Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our Client is one of the world's longest standing general insurers, providing peace of mind to individuals and families, and protecting small businesses and large corporations from uncertainty for more than 305 years. They provide award-winning personal, commercial and speciality insurance products and services direct-to-customers, via brokers and affinity partners.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Project Manager (tax focused)
for a 3 Month
contract based in Horsham or Liverpool (loads of remote working).Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of this role is to plan and manage the delivery of one or more discrete projects on a day to day basis, establishing the project structure, roles and teams; developing and maintaining plans; identifying and managing risks; and monitoring and reporting progress. You will have a good understanding of the systems development lifecycle and be able to work collaboratively with the CIO IS delivery team, to integrate IS suppliers and plans into and throughout the project. You will need to work with key stakeholders to clarify project outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria; and provide leadership, guidance and coaching to the project team. You will be an experienced manager and have strong communication and relationship management skillsAs a Project Manager within Tax you will be responsible for:
- Defines and agrees project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed, working closely with IS Delivery function to understand core IS solution
- Works collaboratively with the CIO IS Delivery function and respects IS governance in the delivery of all change projects within remit.
- Defines and establishes the project structure, roles and teams to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
What we require from the candidate:
- Plans, manages, monitors and reports on the work of project teams to deliver the outputs to the agreed timescale, quality and cost criteria, ensuring projects comply with RSA methodology and governance.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of project objectives.
- Effectively integrates suppliers into the project via an integrated delivery plan. Works with CIO function to align, key IS suppliers in respect of delivery performance (schedule, budget, quality) and continuous improvement.
- Manages, motivates and coaches project staff and teams to deliver agreed project and personal objectives.
- Managing project costs, benefits, risks, issues and dependencies, including with IS and other delivery plans, to enable the achievement of project objectives.
This client will only accept workers operating via an or engagement model.If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
- A highly skilled PM with strong practitioner skills but hybrid between MSP, APM and AGILE.
- This candidate will be making tax digital. Working with tax people.
- Looking for an Insurance background within financial projects - regulatory projects, systems builds, etc.
- They will be expected to interpret tech talk within the business and stakeholders. Stakeholders - a variety of different of levels need someone confident enough to work with all levels.
- Significant project management experience, gained through working on projects of various sizes and complexity
- Experience of Lean / Agile, or able to demonstrate aptitude to learn and execute different methodologies
- Experience within in the financial services industry (multi-channel, distribution, products, services, customers and industry wide knowledge)
- Experience of delivering stretching goals in a challenging environment, positively challenging ways of working and engaging and involving others in a constructive manner.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, having experience in engaging and leading others across functional boundaries.
- Experience in Influencing and negotiating; flexing style to obtain buy in and secure business outcomes
- Proven track record of working with multiple teams and stakeholders, to drive performance improvement across the organisation
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business