Within, you will work alongside the COO and have shared responsibility for a number of elements, including investment operations, valuations and systems oversight. This role has solid career development potential with the opportunity to assume primary responsibility for a number of key areas. There are circa 15 people in the company and it's worth noting that they are expecting this person to be happy working in the office as opposed to remotely.Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring daily trading activity
- Producing portfolio stimulations and managing daily liquidity
- Managing all external counterparty relationships including Auditors, Administrators, Brokers etc.
- Producing daily portfolio attribution and performance analysis
- Coordinating with the internal Sales / IR team
- Manager all regulatory reporting
- Extensive experience in a similar role as Operations Manager, Head of Operations, Fund Controller or Head of Fund Accounting
- Hands on Portfolio Management System experience and ideally advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong understanding of Equities, Listed Derivatives, Currency Hedging and NAV production
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a close-knit company.