Are you an Outstanding KS2 Teacher looking to progress your career?
Vision Teaching is working with an excellent school who pride themselves on not only the fantastic education they offer to their pupils but also the amazing CPD and career opportunities for their staff.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and inspirational KS2 educator to join an Outstanding Primary school in Haringey for September 2021.
The successful KS2 Teacher will be joining a warm and welcoming environment where children are given all the tools and encouragement that they need to succeed.
The ideal candidate will be:
* A hard working and committed KS2 Teacher.
* Enthusiastic and flexible teacher with a passion for the job and a real desire to make a difference.
* Able to consistently implement outstanding teaching and learning; ensuring all children make progress needed.
* Able to embrace challenges, can inspire and can motivate others.
* Flexible in their approach and work alongside SLT.
If you are interested then please apply and a member of the Vision Teaching team will be in touch!
Vision Teaching is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, candidates will be subject to a string of suitability and competency checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure issued within the last year and two satisfactory references.
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Vision Teaching within 72 hours, unfortunately, your application has not been successful