Job Title: Project Manager Division: Transformation & Technology
Location: London Responsible to: PMO Director
Due to continued success our client is seeking a new Project Manager to be based within the Technology and Transformation Department, to manage, plan, document and track the progress of assigned projects, from conception to completion.
Full engagement with the respective business leads and analysts to define the project business case and detailed requirements to identifying the right solution and planning for the implementation and handover to support.
Working closely with the multiple business divisions, internal IT specialists and external partners to deliver all Projects on time and on budget.
Play a key-role in supporting our planned business transformation roadmap, managing the deployment of new digital applications, upgrading existing IT infrastructure and delivering standard IT implementation projects (for example CRM, BI, Digital and Mobile Apps).
Standard project governance lifecycle management required from initiation to closure with a strong focus on templated documents (PID, Business Case, RAID, reporting and Project Plans).
To share best practice with your Project management office colleagues to ensure that successful solutions and processes are rolled out to the widest possible user base.
Good communication skills are essential. The successful applicant will be working with our internal users, candidates, clients and suppliers to continue to develop delivery in new and existing applications.
* To assist with the management, co-ordination and delivery of infrastructure/software projects by adhering to internal processes and best practice methodologies.
* To be the first point of escalation and prioritisation based on the understanding of business needs.
* Project reporting, escalation and approval.
* Liaising with Developers, Engineers, Testers, Business Analysts and Business Stakeholders.
* Preparation and management of project documentation.
* To proactively contribute to the improvement of processes.
* Minimum 5 years' experience working as a project manager, ideally working in a sales led, high growth business
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* A highly motivated and enthusiastic team member.
* Well organised, and familiar with the full project lifecycle including requirement gathering.
* Product and Supplier management.
* Knowledge of Project Management methodologies, such as Agile or Prince2.
* Experience in the Recruitment/Staffing sector is desirable but not essential.
* UK travel is involved.
* It is desirable that the ideal candidate is a graduate in the Information Technology or Business fields