Delivery Manager - (Agile / UCD / Digital Transformation )Methods
are recruiting for an Agile Delivery Manager
to join our team on a permanent
basis.The post holder will be Home-based (this role will require regular UK travel and at times need you to stay away from home). Methods
Since our establishment in 1990, Methods has partnered with a range of central government departments and agencies to transform the way the public sector operates in the UK.
Our mission is to improve and safeguard public-facing services. We apply digital thinking to ensure the future of our public services is centred around our citizens.
Our human touch sets us apart from other consultancies, system integrators and software houses - we have a customer-centric value system whereby we focus on delivering what is right for our clients.
We passionately support our clients in the success of their projects while working collaboratively to share skill sets and solve problems. At Methods we have fun while working hard; we are not afraid of making mistakes and learning from them.The Delivery Manager will:
As a Delivery Manager you'll run Agile delivery and transformation for Methods' clients. Your role will be to oversee and ensure the smooth running of multidisciplinary teams while helping to plan their work, remove blockers, and report progress.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Deliver digital products and services at any stage of the lifecycle (from Discovery through to Live)
- Understand how to build and get the best out of multidisciplinary teams, ensuring that all voices are heard
- Work with the client to ensure a clear vision and user needs are in place for delivery
- Ensure all projects risks are understood and communicated
- Build strong relationships with clients, help them learn new skills through mentoring and shadowing
Desirable skills and experience:
- A strong track record in delivering transformation, ideally within a public sector environment
- Understanding of digital products and how digitalising might benefit the end user
- Knowledge and understanding of GDS Guidelines
- Understanding of Agile as a philosophy with a strong understanding of delivery from Discovery to Live
- The ability to build, lead, collaborate with and influence teams and individuals within a matrix organisation
- Strong and informed influencing skills across varying levels of seniority based upon own experience and emotional intelligence.
- Good understanding of digital products and services, and how digital transformation could benefit the end user.
BENEFITS - Methods is passionate about its people; we want our colleagues to develop the things they are good at and enjoy.By joining us you can expect
- Previous experience working in the Public Sector to GDS guidelines
- Experience using tools such as Jira, Trello and Miro
- Agile certification
As well as this, we offer:
- Autonomy to develop and grow your skills and experience
- Be part of exciting project work that is making a difference in society
- Strong, inspiring and thought-provoking leadership
- A supportive and collaborative environment
Development access to LinkedIn Learning, a management development programme and training
Wellness 24/7 Confidential employee assistance programme
Social - office parties, pizza Friday and commitment to charitable causes
Time off 25 days a year
Pension Salary Exchange Scheme with 4% employer contribution and 5% employee contribution
Discretionary Company Bonus based on company and individual performance
Life Assurance of 4 times base salary
Private Medical Insurance which is non-contributory (spouse and dependants included)
Worldwide Travel Insurance which is non-contributory (spouse and dependants included)