Templeton and Partners are looking for a Front-end/UIDeveloper for our global client
This will be a hands-on technical consulting role aimed to architect, design and deploy the most appropriate and suitable solution for our client's specific decoupled storefront (Spartacus) within C/4 Suite.
This position has the following accountabilities:
• Take pivotal role in the overall platform development, as developer of the Commerce component
• Fully understand capabilities and limitations of the technical environments and proactively look for additional benefits to be delivered by taking advantage of systems, processes, and data already in place or being deployed;
• Work in line with business and IT control/assurance methodologies, standards and processes - including those related to non-functional requirements (e.g. IRM);
• Identify and highlight the major factors, assumptions and risks, related to the Commerce component, that may influence development roadmap and success;
• Champion the development of long-term Spartacus capability within the business through bringing external perspectives, identifying and promoting best practices, coaching others on advanced skills, and contributing to community building.
• Deliver user stories through Test Driven Development lifecycle (incl. writing automated test cases);
• Write well tested, documented and peer-reviewed Java code. Perform review of other team members' code;
• Work collaboratively with QAs, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Support Specialists and DevOps team members to deliver business requirements;
• Deliver UX code in SPARTACUS framework with appropriate support from backend;
• Support and mentor team members.
Skills & Requirements:
• At least 10+ years of experience in Information Technology domain delivering UI solutions
• Minimum 3 + year experience in Angular CLI: 8.2.5 or later, node.js: 10.14.1 or later and yarn: 1.15 or later: RxJS and NgRx experience.
• iExperience in delivering enterprise level solutions
• Experience in cloud technologies and consuming RESTful webservices;
• Experience in Agile project methodology and delivery, delivery management tools like JIRA and VSTS;
• Strong communication and team working skills.
• Keen to learn, expand knowledge and skills, and explore new technologies and solutions.
If you believe that you have what it takes to successfully perform this Role and are excited by the prospect of supporting our client in the migration of their product portfolio to the cloud services then we very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.