Pre-Sales Engineer (Spanish market)
Are you an Spanish Speaking Pre-Sales Engineer looking to join a rapidly growing company with a product that solves real world problems? Would you like the opportunity to work for a global business whose solution is revolutionising a whole industry? Do you enjoy being both technical and customer-facing? If so, then read on...
We are a globally scaling SaaS business that is changing urban and inter-urban mobility by helping companies optimize the way they manage large scale transportation. Using the powers of Machine Learning, AI and Data, we have created a cloud-based solution that automates the way companies optimize their resources and schedule their routes.
Optibus is growing across Europe; having received £100mn in investment to fund global expansion we are now looking for a Spanish Speaking Pre-Sales Engineer to act as the technical voice during the initial sales process. This is a hybrid techno-functional role where you will be expected to provide in-depth technical understanding of our solution, as well as acting as the point of contact for clients during the initial sales process.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will work closely with a BDR to validate and engage with leads and potential new clients. You must set and achieve objectives, handle client interaction, and act as the SME for our solution.Responsibilities:
A successful Pre-Sales Engineer will:
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities and give technical demonstrations
- Partner with the sales team to generate and validate leads
- Find and maintain prospective clients
- Provide general technical support to clients
- Drive consultative technical sales conversations based on their needs
- Be the SME on our solution to clients
- Work well with implementation consultants, project managers and BDR's, as well as with more technical teams
- Take ownership of client relationships in Spain
- Demonstrate an extremely high level of Spanish - ideally, you will be a native speaker or will have worked in a Spanish-speaking country before
- Ability to work with sales and other functions to deliver a smooth on-boarding process (from pre-sales to implementation)
- Have a very strong technical aptitude (ideally in a SaaS or software environment)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to take a huge career step in a rapidly growing business, being a key driver of growth! You will have the opportunity to work on a product that makes a real difference to people's lives!
An awesome working environment that is focused on transparency, autonomy, and collaboration. Remote working within the UK considered.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, APPLY NOW!