Cavendish Homecare are currently in search of a Compliance Assistant to join the team. Cavendish Homecare are a leading provider in the UK's homecare industry so excellent opportunities to learn from 'the best in the business'.
The perfect candidate will be enthusiastic and energetic, with excellent organisation skills.
Some experience with the Healthcare field is desirable but non-essential. About the Role
- Working with a highly professional team of Healthcare professionals focused on achieving the most positive results for our Private clients.
- Learn the trade, understand the sector, types of professionals, different vacancy types, projects and care settings associated with the division.
- Work alongside the Compliance and Recruitment Coordinators.
- Act as a main point of contact for potential applications and current workforce.
- Ensure all pre-employment checks have been completed.
- Ensure all worker's documentation remains compliant in line with company policies.
- Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Calls.
- Some additional tasks may include: front of house duties; writing up care plans and risk assessments on behalf of the clinical team; visiting care givers and patients across London; document controlling; supporting with audits; compliance work to help maintain the highest standards; allocate work to nurses and carers with guidance from management; manage nurses' and carers' rotas; take initial enquiries from new patients or their representatives; accurately maintain the staffing database; assist with payroll.
- A general interest/desire to work in the care industry.
- A professional and confident people person with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive and proactive.
- Ability to self-manage and take direction when given.
This role will include in office and remote working.