Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Care Assistant in Abingdon and the surrounding areas, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts. What do you need?
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.Why should you join us?
At Newcross, we reward our healthcare staff for their fantastic work. Here's what you'd get:
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays). Apply now and be on shift within a week!