You can make a positive difference to someone's life
As a Care assistant in Wells and the surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key member of the health and social care team, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care. Benefit from
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free uniform and DBS
Instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you complete them - even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®, and receive the exclusive employee perk. Could you be our next caregiving hero?
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Apply now and join us in under a week!