Trainee Mortgage Advisor - WarehamStructured and transparent progression opportunities - Competitive basic salary - Company car allowance - Warm leads - Industry leading training - Agile and nimble IT systemsThe Connells Group
Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services Business in the UK. The Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!What's in it for you?
Key responsibilities of a Mortgage Advisor:
- Full support and training provided to become CeMAP qualified and achieve CAS/RAM status
- Up to 6 months spent in the residential business as a paid employee with dedicated study time to complete your mortgage qualification.
- Transparent and fair progression structure allowing you to forge a true career
- Highly skilled and experienced management team
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Central Admin Support and agile IT tools to help you succeed
- Supportive encouraging and rewarding environment - We invest in you!
- All expense paid trips for top achievers
- Company car allowance
Skills and experience required to be a successful Mortgage Advisor:
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency team through training and support
- Take part in regular team meetings to discuss best practice and build relationships
- You will conduct 2 to 3 appointments a day (currently remotely due to Covid)
- Providing advice on a range of products and services to meet your customers' needs
- You will also be attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment
Connells Estate Agents
- Resilient, positive and friendly can do Attitude
- Strong track record in generating new sales and following through to completion
- Motivated to be successful
- Always doing the right thing by the customer
- Able to work under pressure and build strong alliances
- Attention to detail
- Good customer services skills
- Full UK driving licence
are part of The Connells Group
, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.