IT Project Manager
Autosmart is on an exciting journey with a product focused business model that continues to drive our success in the UK and internationally. Our products lead the field in vehicle cleaning and we are the No. 1 choice of automotive trade customers, manufacturing a diverse range of automotive, industrial, janitorial and hand care products.
We're looking for a business analysis, technology and change management expert to join our Business Change team as we continue to upgrade and improve our operating efficiency and performance. As Project Manager you will have a positive impact on the whole business through the improvements you deliver to our existing processes and systems and even more exciting will be your involvement in the implementation of our new IFS ERP system.
As IT Project Manager you will:
* Manage the end-to-end delivery of complex projects, process and system improvements.
* Be integral to the implementation of our new IFS ERP, working closely with the business stakeholders and ERP partners.
* Be responsible for the successful completion of projects within timescales, budget and agreed scope.
* Organise and execute projects by identifying the stakeholders' roles and responsibilities, developing a project plan and defining project actions to meet the project goals.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and issues and devise mitigation plans.
* Design User Acceptance Testing to ensure new features and improvements are fit for purpose and can be released with confidence.
* Use your business analyst skills to identify business problems, understand business and functional requirements and make recommendations to the business to ensure effective solutions can be delivered.
* Work in partnership with stakeholders to understand, analyse and map out the As-Is and To-Be processes.
* Communicate across departments and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to manage the impact of change.
Skills and experience you will bring:
* Delivering business transformation projects, ideally within the manufacturing sector.
* Extensive project management experience including delivery of an ERP implementation, ideally IFS.
* Managing stakeholders through complex business change projects.
* Being a trusted business partner, advisor and influencer with the ability to build strong relationships within the business.
* A strong customer focus and ability to understand business impact and prioritise resolution of customer issues.
* A BSc qualification in Business Analysis, PRINCE2, APM or Agile qualification would all be advantageous.
What we can offer you:
* Salary £35,000 to £45,000 and negotiable depending on experience.
* A varied and exciting role with a financially robust market leader.
* Great working environment; customer centric and innovative with lots of autonomy.
* Permanent contract of employment.
* The role is based at our HQ close to Lichfield with occasional project related travel to our locations across the UK; Crawley, Burntwood and Norton Canes, Cannock.
* Companywide training programme to develop key skills.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Flexible working options available.
* Non-contributory private health care and critical illness cover.
* Generous contributory pension scheme.
* Life insurance at three times salary.
* Employee assistance programme.
* Staff purchase scheme - take products home for FREE.
If you're passionate about business change and excited by the opportunity to work for a world class manufacturer, click apply and upload your CV. We will be screening CV's and contacting candidates immediately