Elevation Engineering and Manufacturing are working with a specialist manufacturing business based in north Doncaster in their search for a Mechatronics Engineer to fill a key role within a growing, unique engineering team as they continue to expand in 2021
Working alongside an innovative and technical engineering director, you will have the opportunity to autonomously grow and develop products, machinery, automation capabilities, the whole engineering facility/capex projects and more as they go through a strong period of investment and growth across their market, manufacturing facility and wider team.
The Mechatronics Engineers duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing a strong foundation for key business projects through drawing on 3D CAD (Fusion 360), 3D printing and CNC milling primarily for prototyping
- Providing electronics expertise across the site including things such as plc's, C++, electrical programming, HMI's, sensors, robotics and more
- Assisting in the development of factory automation and machinery development. This may include being a key part of future capex projects, new machinery justifications and specs etc.
- Managing projects safely within the regulatory framework
- Bringing a strong understanding of mechatronics into the business to work closely with the engineering/technical director
- Providing a unique and varied 'mutli-disciplinary' approach to site challenges, developments, projects and innovations as they continue to grow and bring on new clients
We are very keen to speak to you if you have the following skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of mechatronics either through education or hands on experience
- Electrical knowledge including C++, PLC's, HMI's, programming and more (beneficial)
- A passion for innovation, growth and personal/business development
- Experience with Fusion 360 3D CAD package would be beneficial but others will be considered
- Work well with a small team and cross-functionally across the business
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (phone number removed) for all enquiries
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information