Installations Manager Location
: Chippenham Wiltshire Salary
: Depending on experience £31,000 - £47,000 per annumHours
: Mon - Fri 8:00 - 4:30pmYour new role
Vysiion (Apart of the Exponential-e Group) is a pioneer of cloud, connectivity and communication solutions.
We are recruiting for the role of an Installations Manager who will be responsible for the day to day management of the field services team. You will work closely with stakeholders and customers whilst supporting an excellent team who are progressive, supportive and logistically advanced.
- Management of small works, high volume works and projects for the Field Services
Team (FST) Includes but not limited to.
- Technical Assessment/approval of contracts won.
- Procurement of materials/plant hire etc.
- Completion of job packs (RAMS, job cards & all relevant H&S
- Resourcing planning
- Ensure all work on site is carried out to Vysiion's & customer standards as stated in
contractual specifications and industry best practice by conducting regular on-site
- Continually evaluate resources, equipment, techniques, and lessons learned and
provide feedback and proposals to the Field Services Manager to improve the
ongoing overall efficiency of the Field Services Team.What you'll need to succeed
Successful people in Vysiion operate with autonomy and agility. You should be capable of managing multiple stakeholders and acting as an enabler within the back office and customer facing environment.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years' experience of engineering delivery and managing installation teams.
- Technical knowledge and experience of deployment/installation of one or more discipline
such as copper/fibre, CCTV, Wi-Fi, Electrical installations, etc
- Have excellent managerial, organisational and communication skills.
- Previous experience preparing method statements and risk assessments.
- Experience and working knowledge of CDM regulations.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to work with good organisational skills and the ability to
work well under pressure.Why Vysiion?
Not only will you be working for a company that constantly exceeds expectations with both our work ethic and our customer service, but there are many benefits you will receive while working for us:
What you need to do now
- Working at the forefront of technology
- Working with customers/clients from all verticals
- Clear progression paths with the ability to expand
- Autonomy and freedom to manage your own time and workload
- Culture quarterly and annual awards (Director awards, Pride awards)
- Learn and work with some of the most talented engineers in the industry
- Working in a fast paced, collaborative and enjoyable environment delivering a world-class service
- A dedicated Learning and Development team including access to a range of technical training and courses (LinkedIn Learning)
- Comprehensive benefits (23 days holiday, Pension, Vitality health cover)
Click "apply now" and you will end up on our careers page, where you can see the full job description and will be able to send a copy of your CV to our recruitment team.
We are a company that hire for attitude, ambition and train for skills. So even if you don't tick all of the boxes but want to be part of Exponential-e Group then please still apply.
We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss this opportunity, or other relevant positions we may have.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93029460