Simply Education are working closely with a number of Secondary Schools in Lincolnshire that are seeking an ICT / Computer Science Teachers on a supply basis, long term and short term basis.
The ICT teacher in some cases will be required to plan engaging lessons for KS3 & KS4 students and will be responsible for marking KS4 course work. The ICT teacher will also have some tutor group responsibilities.
For more information about this role please call (phone number removed) and ask to speak for Will. We will be able to discuss this role in more details and can then book you in for an informal interview.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
Benefits for the English Teacher:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available