We are working with a leading global law firm who are looking to add experienced Finance lawyers to their practice in Manchester. This role will suit a qualified lawyer who has up to 5 years post qualification experience.
The practice advises lenders and borrowers on complex, high value and high-profile financing transactions in the UK and internationally, and has particular expertise in leveraged finance, corporate finance for PLC borrowers, real estate finance and asset based lending.
The team acts for borrowers and lenders at all levels of the capital structure and is looking to add a lawyer who has experience within at least one of the practice areas mentioned and who will benefit from a dynamic range of work which will include:
- Working on a broad range of finance transactions
- Representing lenders and borrowers in complex financial transactions
- Being exposed to international deal, regularly advising on cross border mandates alongside lawyers in other offices
- Involvement in drafting a wide range of finance documents, including credit agreements, intercreditor agreements and security documents.
- Contributing to business development activities
This is a wide-ranging role working on some of the very best finance work and assisting with some of the most complex and challenging finance deals in the market. You will have opportunities to develop specialist sector knowledge and work with leading Finance lawyers.
If this Finance position is of interest, please click 'apply'. If you would prefer to have a chat before applying, then get in touch with Tim Batchelor on our Manchester desk to get the ball rolling. PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.
Tim is one of the senior consultants at Thornton Legal with a stellar reputation in the Manchester legal market. He works closely with associates, senior associates, legal directors and partners who are looking to make moves across private and commercial practices areas. Tim is regularly instructed as a preferred recruitment partner and often handles vacancies not advertised on-line