Year 3 Teacher required for fantastic Primary School in Wandsworth
- Year 3 teacher - Key Stage 2
- NQT's welcome M1 to M4 Scale
- TLR Available for Experienced Teachers
- September 2021 start
- Supportive leadership team
Are you a committed Year 3 teacher looking for a new challenge in September 2021?
Would you like to work in an Academy where you will receive outstanding support and continual professional development?
An excellent Primary Academy in Wandsworth are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Year 3 teacher to join their school from September 2021. The school offer a broad and balanced curriculum and are dedicated to creating a confidence to succeed and a life-long love of learning in each child. Working with their very friendly staff team you will have excellent facilities and resources to work with, outstanding professional development and rapid career progression, as well as a competitive salary.
The school is based in the vibrant and diverse area of Wandsworth, children form a range of social and religious backgrounds play and work together well. They have a strong leadership team, who have maintained rapid improvements, and work with great determination to transform the school into the best it can be. You will be working with an equally passionate staff team, who have exceptionally high aspirations for their pupils, enabling them to succeed.
The position is for a creative and enthusiastic year 3 teacher to work with a fantastic year 3 class from September. This is a permanent position, will ideally suit a teacher with good curriculum knowledge, who is looking to make a genuine difference in the lives of their pupils.
The school are looking for a Primary Teacher who:
- Has QTS
- Can confidently promote the ethos, educational vision and direction of the school
- Is a 'good' classroom practitioner, understanding effective teaching and learning and assessment
- Has received at least 'good' observations and can demonstrate strength in your literacy teaching
- Can develop positive working relationships, communicating effectively to achieve
- Can effectively direct classroom support staff where appropriate
If you have a passionate belief that all children deserve the best to succeed, possess a positive, 'can do' approach and have a commitment to your own personal and professional development, the school would love to hear from you. Would you be committed to the chance to genuinely make a difference to the school and the lives of its students? If this sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for, please apply with an up-to-date CV and supporting statement as soon as possible. Interviews will be held before half term.