Our client is a market leading business who have experienced rapid growth. Currently they have an opportunity for an Interim Qualified ACCA/ACA Financial Accountant to start immediately for up to 3 months.
About The Role - Interim Financial Accountant
This is for approximately 3 months but it may be extended depending on workload. To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
* Tax filing and compliance regulations
* Preparation of corporate statutory accounting in accordance with company deadlines and liaison with company auditors
* Month-end reporting within agreed group timescales
* Maintaining and developing compliance controls
* Implementation of accounting controls
* Completion of monthly account reconciliations
* Overseeing the work of the team
* Assisting with strategic and budget planning
The successful Interim Financial Accountant will be:
Fully Qualified (ACCA/ACA) and must have a proven track record in a similar role and be available to start immediately.
* Excellent IT skills including Excel
* SAP experience would be advantageous
* Experience in preparation of the statutory accounts
* Good knowledge of VAT
* Experience in working with multi-currency transactions and of large corporate structure and reporting processes
Interim Financial Accountant Benefits
Immediate start On-site parking
Howett Thorpe is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role; we comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)