Reporting into the Senior Digital Trading Manager, the Junior trading manager you will be responsible for working in the Digital trading department to contribute to the performance of digital sales. This will be through analysis of sales, stock and margin detail, to provide a trading point of view using analytical and trading skills. The Digital function is going through an exciting period of transformation and the role of Junior Trading Manager will bring a much needed injection of commercialism to the team inc sales, stock and margin detail.WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Line management of two direct reports including providing them with training and development opportunities, following our AllSaints Appraisal process as well as people & Culture activities
- Update the daily, weekly, STD, YTD reporting and KPI packs
- Help support with any checkout and funnel analysis via GA, whilst developing new reports on adhoc basis
- Review weekly forecasts and working closely with the senior trading manager to sign off
- Managing and planning promotional activity and targeted campaigns along with the content team
- Help drive the central trade calendar which ultimately drives the content pushes via all digital channels to help lead the content roadmap
- Continually optimising listings to increase traffic and improve conversion e.g. implement new opps inc outlet on site, fringe sizes, licence online etc
- Review email proposals to ensure a balance of commerciality
- Monitoring competitor activities and sharing any proposals
- Recommend to the Senior Digital Trading Manager any new opportunities within the marketplace and forecasting of new products with support from the Product and Merchandising teams
- Help order flow forecasting with the warehouse to ensure correct resources and solid shipping SLAs
- Drive weekly trade meetings with the team and identify actions
- Work closely with Product and VM Manager in order to improve processes, ways of working, as well as reporting (daily/ weekly/ monthly) highlighting any opportunities/ risks to the appropriate manager
- Contribute to the development and implementation of key process / system changes in the business
- Understand and utilise the insight from the Web Analytics team to deliver strategies that help to achieve KPIs, sales, productivity, and profit
- Support with multichannel reporting
- Work closely with Marketing - sales are driven by traffic forecasts being met
- Check product is online and help with that process with the team support
ABOUT THE LOCATION AND TEAM
- A background in an E-Commerce as an experienced digital trading coordinator or entry Trading Manager looking for the next step up
- Excellent written language skills with meticulous attention to detail
- IT proficient with advanced knowledge of Excel and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect and persuasively and clearly with internal teams
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- A 'can do' attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience within GA and Data Studio
You'll be working in our East London Studios based in London' vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.WHAT WE STAND FORCustomer Centric
We work as one proud team to get the best for our customersOne Team
We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideasWork at Pace
We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mindTake Responsibility
We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the futureBENEFITS
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You'll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you'll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you'll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You'll be working in our East London Studios based in London' vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.