An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join one of the UK's Top 100 law firms as a Compliance Executive within their Manchester City Centre offices.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Risk, COLP & MLRO and their duties will include but are not limited to:
- Opening files for Partners
- Conducting due diligence searches
- Assisting the compliance team with day-to-day queries and ensuring any risks are reported
- Identifying conflicts and ensuring internal processes are correctly followed
- Other compliance projects and duties as required
- Ideal for an individual from a client onboarding/AML/Conflict of interest environment
- Also suitable for an individual with good legal experience who is seeking a new challenge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service skills
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful