ION Business Manager
inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new senior position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a focused, experienced, dynamic and highly-professional ION Business Manager. inMusic comprises a family of 14 high-profile brands, recognized as industry leaders within the Professional Audio, Music Technology and Consumer Electronics sectors. The ION Business Manager will report directly to inMusic’s European CEO, taking ownership of an existing highly successful and motivated sales team, overseeing the sales of ION Audio across EMEA / APAC third party distribution channels and direct markets in the UK, Japan, Benelux & Germany.
The successful candidate will join inMusic Europe Ltd at a thriving point of growth across all market segments, undertaking a varied, dynamic role centering on forecasting, product development and key-account management. A central component of this role will involve strategic planning of innovative and effective sales & marketing methodologies specifically for the Consumer Electronics market in line with defined targets for growth across this market segment. Due to inMusic’s positioning as a global leader and the varied nature of its export business, international travel will be required, although the role will be predominantly based in inMusic’s Ash Vale office.
Drive, passion and organization are integral to this position. If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are adaptable, sales-hungry, confident and hold a passion for working within the ever-charging Consumer Electronics sector, this is the role for you.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Design and implement strategic business plans for ION Audio to expand the company’s international customer base and maximise market presence
- Map potential customers and generate new, innovative leads for the organization
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Lead and manage a high-performing team through effective training, development and coaching.
- Ensure that all international sales targets set by the Company are met within the division by delivering profitable growth through effective leadership
- Devise accurate forecasting across all defined brands and the applicable product portfolio
- Account based target setting and implementation
- Propose new product lines with strong awareness of current market trends and consumer needs
- To agree and communicate sales and management KPIs alongside the associated benefits and implications of performance against these
- To arrange and deliver effective regular divisional sales meetings driving action and activity
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Skills and Experience
· Sales professional with demonstrable experience selling to the CE sector
· Widely recognised and trusted expert within the CE sector
· Proven sales success and experience in marketing concepts
· Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
• Positive, driven & sales hungry
• Punctual, Professional, organised
• Team player
• Self motivated
• UK Based
Job Type | Full time
Salary | A competitive salary based on experience is on offer, including a bonus structure.Company DescriptioninMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes: AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Pro, Rane, ION Audio, M-Audio, Marantz Professional, Marq Lighting, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.