Finance Business Partner
Based in Uxbridge, Middlesex, our well regarded and instantly recognisable client is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their established team on a 6-month FTC.
This job will suit an ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant or finalist who has business partnering experience and a commercial mindset. You will also have previous experience of working in a finance analyst role, within a busy finance department with advanced Excel and excellent communication skills.
Your role is to maximise commercial opportunities across the business. Prepare, review and analyse monthly results, forecasts and budgets providing financial support to operations.
This business works and manages more than 200,000 clients worldwide with offices in over 50 countries globally.
The successful candidate will have experience in providing insightful analysis and must have advanced level Excel skills. You will also have a hands on attitude with a pro-active approach and will be able to manage expectations of a number of different people internally.
- Produce budgets & forecasts, including critical review with operational staff and sensitivity analysis
- Review and analyse monthly, quarterly & annual results
- Analysis of the non-financials such as efficiency & productivity
- Support the Operations Managers and Directors during retender processes, exploring lower cost solutions and demonstrate a creative approach to existing delivery
- Analysis of suitable ratios such as average cost & cost of administration etc.
- Attend review meetings as a Business Partner, challenging where appropriate
- Maximising revenue, making sure that learning points are shared with other areas and mitigate erosion
- Write a financial summary for the Board Pack to include explanations of financial results and variances to forecast and budget
- Business Partners work with Operation Managers to help them understand their region's financial performance, providing onsite financial training to Managers and sharing best practice
- Where the above reports are produced in part by the Delivery Centre, check, analyse and circulate with suitable commentary
- Understand variances together with explanations and solutions to those variances where applicable
- Distribute Operating Statements to Operations Managers
- Provide answers to questions from operational staff regarding operating statement queries in a timely manner
- Develop management information, catering for the ongoing requirements as the business evolves supplying detailed summaries & recommendations on how to move the business forward and to maximise profit
- Work with the Operations Directors to provide suitable analysis, KPIs and commentaries to meet Board expectations
For more information about this role or any other Finance Business Partner jobs in Uxbridge, Middlesex, please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence, or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability