Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Analyst into their team.
This is a great opportunity for you to flourish in your accounting career within a fast paced, exciting & award-winning group of businesses.
The role will help to improve the interface of the group reporting which will enable the company to identify key areas for future growth.Key Duties:
To be successful, you will:
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual reports showing results of current trends
- Plan, collect and analyse data to determine full cost of business activity
- Support various departments with in-depth analysis and reporting
- Play a key role in the reporting of variance to budget/reforecast
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
- Ideally be working toward a formal accounting qualification such as CIMA / ACCA /ACA
- Excellent data analysis skills and good presentation skills
- Have sound understanding of accounting principles
- Have experience working with cost systems
- Analytical, creative thinker, who is detail oriented