Stephenson (MK) TrustBridge AcademyPrimary (KS2/KS3) TeacherSalary: UQT/NQT/MPS/UPS Permanent and Full time.Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic primary teacher or teacher with middle school experience? Would you like the chance to be part of an exciting, forward-looking Alternative Education provider, which works in a holistic way?Would you like to be part of a team that works hard to improve the life chances of some of the most vulnerable young people in Milton Keynes?We are seeking:
Why choose our Trust?
- A successful teacher who believes in bringing out the best in every student
- A passionate teacher who cares about holistic education and is willing to get involved with pastoral concerns as part of the daily routine
- A teacher with the ability to be creative and use imaginative flair to engage our young people
We can offer you:
Closing date for all applications: Midday, Monday 24 May 2021.Interviews will take place on Thursday 27 May 2021.Visits to Bridge Academy and informal discussions are welcomed by contacting:Helen Shapter Wheeler - Head of School - 01908 889410
- A welcoming and positive working environment where the wellbeing of both students and staff is a top priority
- High quality professional development and support including bespoke CPD
- Small class sizes, with the ability to be truly creative, not prescriptive
- Progression opportunities across the Trust
- Free access to holistic treatments as part of our wellbeing policy
To apply please complete the attached application form and submit via the button below.CVs will not be accepted.