We have an exciting opportunity to become the Head of eCommerce at one of the leading manufacturers in the UK!
Our client is looking to find a Head of eCommerce who can lead and develop a strong in-house ecommerce team in order to maintain their position as the country's top display manufacturing company. Based at their offices in Cheshire, you will play a key role in developing the business to meet key strategic goals.
The Head of eCommerce will be an all-round marketeer with astute commercial awareness. The ideal candidate will not only employ a measured and cooperative approach within their team, but also bring with them enthusiasm and flair in order to drive the business forward. With strong digital and traditional channel knowledge, they will be responsible for managing the marketing budget and calendar, which requires a superb attention to detail and an expert understanding of the firm's competitive environmentDoes this role as Head of eCommerce sound right for you? Then keep on reading!Key responsibilities and tasks:
Ideal candidate skills and attributes:
- Product ownership - maximising the value of the ecommerce business by implementing innovative ideas as an expert of the brand
- Developing, executing, and driving an ecommerce strategy which ensures maximum productivity through the use of marketing KPI's, such as conversion rate, AOV, revenue, profitability etc.
- Using data and consumer research to truly understand the customer and turn these observations into actionable strategies in order to reach the target audience
- Be able to target segmented audiences in a timely, cost effective, and scalable way
- Testing the impact of ATL media channels on customer behaviour in order to optimise media spending whilst also building brand awareness
- Publishing regular reports focussing on departmental performance, testing and developing tools to analyse marketing performance, and handling data in order to drive this analysis
- Ensuring consistency across both on and offline platforms
If you think you would be a perfect fit as Head of eCommerce, then apply now! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Strong experience of Magento
- The ability to prepare top-quality board packs and present these at board level
- Superb interpersonal skills - able to communicate with multiple stakeholders and manage these relationships effectively
- Motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic individual who is keen to get involved with all areas of the business
- Able to use data to support their ideas in a thoughtful and concise manner
- Independent worker who is able to self-manage projects at pace, understanding econometrics and media optimisation.
- Commercially minded with a strong attention to detail