The goal of the Global Paid Search Lead, based in Cheshire (with flexibility to work remotely) will be to dramatically scale revenue through paid acquisition and conversion rate optimization, and to ensure the highest possible return on investment (ROI).Client Details
Global B2B Healthcare organisation with offices in Cheshire.Description
The responsibilities of the Global Paid Search Lead, based in Cheshire (with flexibility to work remotely) will be:
- In partnership with the Global Paid Media Manager, contribute to the definition of an overall paid media strategy, and adjust for local business goals, languages and search engines on behalf of Europe, APAC and China regions
- Lead the day-to-day strategy and execution of paid search campaigns, including partnership with agency on keyword development, bidding strategy, ad group and campaign setup, execution details, and overall goal achievement
- Manage paid media agency relationship and maintain and monitor keyword bids, account budget caps, impression share, quality score, CPC, and other important campaign metrics
- Create ad copy aligned with PPC and Display advertising best practices. Manage Display Network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance across the major search channels, and generate scorecards for senior leadership related to all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking
- Recommend and lead creation of landing page experiences in support of PPC.
- Continually test website experiences (calls-to-action, content and messaging) to create the best user experience and generate the most conversions
- Define a conversion rate optimization (CRO) plan to maximize visitor engagement and the conversion of visitors into sales
- Collaborate strategically with counterparts in region, and other internal teams and subject matter experts, namely Chemistry, Customer Engagement, Digital Marketing, SEO, Social and Digital Commerce teams to develop and execute fully integrated campaigns. Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Contribute to the definition of a tracking and attribution model to intelligently determine the source of traffic, leads and revenue
- Perform QA and approve campaigns for go-live
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
To be successful as the Global Paid Search Lead, based in Cheshire (with flexibility to work remotely) for this organisation, you should be well-versed in the principles of search engine marketing (SEM) and have proven success leading large scale paid media campaigns in a B2B environment.
You will also need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's degree and proven SEM experience in a B2B environment
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing specialist
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices (PPC, SEO, Email, Programmatic Display, Social) and proven understanding of paid media strategy and the marketing funnel
- Experience optimizing landing pages and performing A/B and multivariate testing
- Highly analytical and data driven. Working knowledge of web analysis tools including Google Analytics, SEMRush, Omniture/Adobe Analytics
- Strong ability to prioritize and respond with appropriate sense of urgency in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Google AdWords and/or Bing certification
Competitive salary, plus the ability to work autonomously and shape the direction of the global business.