**Head of CRM - West Yorkshire - up to £75k**
Want to work for a fast growing and autonomous business?
How about a newly created position, which will mean building a department and team from scratch?
If this sounds like a challenge you could be interested in and you have experience in CRM with an online retailer then please read on!
This business is a leading online retailer, with a diverse product range reaching out to an ever expanding customer base. With a business that is increasing year on year, they are seeking a Head of CRM to join the team. The key focus will be to increase revenue and profit by developing customer retention and loyalty initiatives. You'll create a team to lead the way in changing how the business interacts and manages relationships with their customers.So what does this Head of CRM role involve?
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Meet revenue targets through the development and implementation of customer email marketing strategy
- Redefining the customer journey by removing friction to improve net promoter scores
- Working collaboratively with rest of the functional team to ensure accurate delivery of all campaign and promotional messages
- Drive brand awareness through creation of relevant and engaging email campaigns
- Establishing a world class CRM system to improve both recommendation and retention for B2B and B2C
- Increasing click-through conversion rates from email campaigns
- Working alongside the existing Acquisition team to better use data to reduce advertising costs
- Must have experience in CRM marketing with a well-known online UK retailer
- Be highly commercial with proven results in customer retention, experience and loyalty.
- Have great copywriting skills
- Experience in working with consumer data
- Analytical and flexible to report and take learnings from email activity on an on-going basis
- Experience and confidence in senior stake holder management
If you are currently in one the following positions or similar and interested in your next challenge then please apply today!
*Head Of Loyalty * Senior CRM Manager * eCRM Manager * CRM Manager * Customer Retention Manager * Growth Marketing Manager
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.